Swedish pop group, ABBA (Agnetha, Benny, Bjorn and Anni-Frid), was brought to the world by Eurovision in 1974 with their winning entry,”Waterloo” but it was Australia that made them really successful.
ABBA Party Costumes
Costumes are optional – wigs are a must!
- Costume Box – Stock thousands of fancy dress costumes and accessories for adults and children. They are based in Sydney and with flat rate Express Post delivery throughout Australia. Use their sitesearch for “Abba” and you’ll find plenty of costumes, wigs and shoes.
- Party Supplies Online – Australian party supply shop with Dress ups and Fancy Costumes. They also sell a whole heap of complete Ladies’ and Men’s costumes including some ABBA costumes. Based in Sydney, delivery Australia-wide and some international.
ABBA Party Products & Decorations
Disco decorations are the most obvious – or you could be different and go for a Scandinavian theme.
- Party Products Australia – your one-stop shop for party supplies, based in Brisbane, Queensland. Party Products Australia stocks over 6000 items including invitations, balloons, napkins, plates, cups, hats, goody/loot bags, temporary tattoos, banner flags, pinatas, and a lot more! Themes include Rock n Roll.
ABBA Food Ideas
- Your food should be as glamorous as your theme. For toasts, martinis, sparkling juice or champagne is a Hollywood must.
- Finger food works best with this theme, such as cheese platters, olives, dips, fruit kebabs and mini sandwiches.
- Bite size desserts include chocolate-dipped strawberries, profiteroles and mini-tarts.
- If you’re having a cake, make it dark chocolate with real or edible red roses to decorate.
ABBA Party Ideas
- ABBA Music – naturally.
- Have a prize for the sexiest, funniest or weirdest costume.
- Compile a trivia contest of ABBA and their songs.