Swedish pop group, ABBA (Agnetha, Benny, Bjorn and Anni-Frid), was brought to the world by Eurovision in 1974 with their winning entry,”Waterloo” .
ABBA Party Costumes
Costumes are optional – wigs are a must!
- Costume Box – Stock thousands of fancy dress costumes and accessories for adults and children. They are based in Sydney and with flat rate Express Post delivery throughout Australia. See their disco costumes.
- Costume Direct – are based in Sydney’s North Shore and deliver Australia-wide, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong. They sell adults and children’s costumes and accessories (including capes, gloves, glasses, jewelry, bling, beards & moustaches, masks, legwear, shoes, wigs, weapons and wings). You’ll find lots of pink costumes in their
- Parties Online – Sydney-based party products store in operation since 1991. See their
- Hollywood, Awards Nights and Vegas for scene setters
- Buy Costumes (US Store) – One of the world’s largest costume and party shops with over 15,000 products available online. Shop for funny costumes, sexy costumes, classic costumes, teen costumes, couple costumes, movie costumes, and much, much more. Delivers US wide and to some international destinations.
ABBA Party Products & Decorations
ABBA Food Ideas
- Your food should be as glamorous as your theme. For toasts, martinis, sparkling juice or champagne is a Hollywood must.
- Finger food works best with this theme, such as cheese platters, olives, dips, fruit kebabs and mini sandwiches.
- Bite size desserts include chocolate-dipped strawberries, profiteroles and mini-tarts.
- If you’re having a cake, make it dark chocolate with real or edible red roses to decorate.
ABBA Party Ideas
- ABBA Music – naturally.
- Have a prize for the sexiest, funniest or weirdest costume.
- Compile a trivia contest of ABBA and their songs.