Have a pink party for someone who loves pink, or for events like breast cancer fundraisers.
- Decorations – Party Products Australia can deliver pink balloons, pink party hats, pink tablecloths, and more pink party decorations to you anywhere in Australia for a flat fee of $9.95.
Pink Party Supplies
- Party Products Australia – Brisbane-based Online Party Products Superstore.
Any size order delivered Australia-wide for Only $9.95
- Party Supplies Online – Sydney-based party products store in operation since 1991. They specialise in themed and coloured tableware, balloons costumes and more. See the range of Pink Party Supplies.
Pink costumes include fairies, princesses, flamingos, the Pink Panther, butterflies, bunnies, the pink Power Ranger, and pink poodles. Browse these online shops for pink costumes:
- Party Supplies Online - Australian shop with Dress ups and Fancy Costumes. They sell Hats, Gloves, Glasses, Noses, Beards & Moustaches, plus a whole heap of complete Ladies’ and Men’s costumes. Based in Sydney, Parties Online have been selling party products since 1991. You’ll find lots of pink costumes, wigs and accessories
- Costume Box – Thousands of Fancy Dress costumes for adults and kids for all occasions. Sydney-based online store with delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Flat fee delivery within Australia. Most costumes dispatched within 24 hours. All costumes displayed are in stock. See their Pink costumes.
- Costume Collection is based in Ingleburn, Sydney offer prompt dispatch and same day Sydney delivery to some areas. Extensive range of costumes and accessories for men and women, standard and plus size. See their pink costumes here
Pink food ideas
- Drink strawberry milk, pink lemonade, or pink champagne.
- Add a bit of beetroot to hummus dip to turn it pink.
- Make a potato salad with pink-skinned potato varieties like desiree or pontiac.
- Eat pink marshmallows, pink fairyfloss, or turkish delight.
- Scones with strawberry jam and whipped cream with a drop of pink food colouring.
- For pink fruit salad, chop up a selection of pink fruit and mix in a bowl with a bit of fruit juice to prevent browning. Pink fruits include watermelon, strawberries, pink grapefruit
- Have pink jelly or strawberry icecream – serve with a pink wafer!
- Pink lamingtons and pink coconut ice.
- Garnish dishes with pink edible flowers.
- Pink birthday cake – try our butter cake recipe but add a bit of pink food colouring to the cake batter and cover with pink icing — delicious and pink. Decorate the cake with small pink marshmallows, pink dragees, or pink dyed desiccated coconut – do this while the icing is still moist so it sticks.