Bucks nights should be planned carefully to ensure that the groom will be safe and in good condition on his wedding day. You can have anything from a quiet night together to something outrageous and memorable…
Here are a few different ideas – some classy, some quirky but hopefully all fun.
- Parties Online – Hens & Bucks Nights Adult tableware, party hats, novelties and games. Parties Online has a shop in Sydney and delivers Australia-wide.
- Party Products Australia – Over 6000 Party Supplies Online – Fast, flat rate Australia wide delivery. Hens and Bucks party supplies
- Cool Things – get lots of fun and laughs with these cool gadgets, gizmos & gifts for the games room that make you say “That’s Cool”. Games include:
Bucks Party Costumes and Outfits
- Costume Box – Thousands of fancy dress costumes for all occasions. Most costumes dispatched within 24 hours. All costumes displayed are in stock. See their Bucks and Hens Costumes all those embarrassingly funny and silly costumes.
More Ideas for Bucks Parties
- Have a casino night – Get your mates together for a few games of poker or roulette. You can make it a simple night that you organise yourself or a full-on event – complete with real tables and croupier – that you let someone else take care of. See casino costumes, supplies, and experiences
- Go on a fishing trip – If there aren’t too many guests, you could take a trip out on a boat for a day or for the whole weekend. Enjoy the sun and fresh air, and hopefully catch a few fish while you’re at it. See BCL for fishing tours in: Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane |
- Play laser skirmish or paintball skirmish – And re-enact a few scenes from your favourite action movies. See BCL for skirmish in: Melbourne | Sydney | Perth | Brisbane
- Go extreme – If you really want to do something different, jump out of a plane, go abseiling or bungy jumping, go white-water rafting, or have a go at rally driving or racecar driving. See BCL for a whole range of extreme activities in Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Perth | Adelaide
- Have a boat party – If you’ve got a lot of guests to invite, hire a boat and take a cruise up your local river or harbour. If there’s just a few guests, you could charter a yacht and relax out at sea. Or you can go extreme and take a high speed ride in a jet boat. See BCL for boating trips in Brisbane & SE Qld | Sydney | Melbourne | Perth | Adelaide
- Play some golf – A relaxing day on the green or all-out competition – you decide. See BCL for golfing experiences in Brisbane | Sydney | Melbourne | Adelaide | Perth
- Go on a wine tour – If you like a good drop and fine food but want something classier than a pub crawl, a wine tour is a good option for a small group. See BCL for winery tours in Adelaide & SA | Tasmania | Melbourne and VIC | Hunter Valley, NSW