Don’t go bothering your neighbours – keep all the fun together in a Halloween party.
Halloween is a great party theme – lots of scope for dramatic decorations and outrageous costumes, plus trick or treat games.
Halloween Decorations and Catering Supplies
Decorations are a must for Halloween parties.
- Party Products Australia – Your one stop shop for party supplies, based in Brisbane, Queensland, with flat rate shipping Australia wide. Their Halloween themed party products include…
- Tableware – Halloween cupcake papers!
- Halloween Decorations – hanging bats, skulls, ghosts, spiders and more
- Halloween Cut-outs – vampires, skeletons, witches, werewolves!
- Halloween Banners – happy Halloween banners in several sizes
- Halloween Scene Setters – decorate your walls, windows and even your toilet!
- Halloween Scatters – confetti and scatters with a Halloween theme
Halloween Costumes & Accessories
- Costumes.com.au is based in Melbourne and delivers costumes and accessories (including shoes, hats, wigs, party supplies and more) with flat rate delivery Australia-wide. Options for same day to Melbourne metro, order online and pick up from their warehouse in Kilsyth, Victoria. They have lots of Halloween costumes and props for all ages.
- Costume Box have the biggest range of costumes and accessories. Based in Sydney with flat rate delivery Australia wide. See their special Halloween themes and products including:
- Adult’s Halloween Costumes
- Boys Halloween
- Girls Halloween
- Halloween Accessories
- Smiffy’s Costumes & Accessories – Australia’s Fancy Dress Shop buy direct from the owners of the Smiffys, Fever and Time4Fun brands. Australian branch of the long-established UK company. Options of courier, standard post and express post delivery.
- Booktopia is an Australian-owned bookstore with books, ebooks, dvds and more. See their Halloween themed books
Halloween Party Food
Halloween parties can mean gruesome food, or colour-themed food. Set the mood with Halloween Tableware and use pumpkins and cauldrons to contain sweets, lollies and other prizes.
- See Tableware from Party Products for Halloween cupcake papers! Try orange icing and a piece of licorice. You could even get arty and cut the licorice into spider shapes.
- BBQ sausages with lots of tomato sauce or ketchup to look like bloody fingers. Or meatballs on toothpicks in a pool of red sauce. Use a squeezy mustand bottle to add lines of yellow in the red…
- Red, orange, yellow or green jellies. Use dabs of cream, chocolate buttons and other sweets to make into creepy objects.
- Pumpkin pie, stuffed capsicums.
For some more spooky party ideas see our vampire party page.