Celebration or last Hurrah!
So you’re in charge of organising the Hen’s party and you have no idea what you’re going to do.
Here are a few different ideas – some classy, some quirky but hopefully all fun.
- Cool Things – get lots of fun and laughs with these cool gadgets, gizmos & gifts for the games room that make you say “That's Cool”. Games include:
Hens Party Costumes and Outfits
- Costume Box – Thousands of fancy dress costumes for all occasions. Most costumes dispatched within 24 hours. All costumes displayed are in stock. See their Hens Party products all those embarrassingly funny and sexy costumes, accessories and decorations for her.
More Ideas for Hens Parties
- Have a theme party – Anything goes here, but popular themes are the 50s, the 80s, angels, and pinups. You can dress up in costume and those who can handle it can go out in their getup afterwards. Check out Themes For Parties for themed party ideas: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and many more…
- Do lunch, dinner, or high tea – Plan a civilised (or not so civilised) lunch or dinner at the bride’s favourite restaurant.
- Go on a wine tour – If you like a good drop and fine food but want something classier than a pub crawl, a wine tour is a good option for a small group. See BCL for winery tours in Adelaide & SA, Tasmania, Melbourne and VIC, Hunter Valley, NSW, and Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Do a class – Get the girls together and learn a fun new skill by taking a class in chocolate making, painting, life drawing, belly dancing, or cocktail making. See BCL for:
- Cooking classes in Adelaide & SA, Melbourne & VIC, Brisbane & QLD, Sydney & NSW