Casino and poker games are a great adult theme party. Host an intimate get-together for a simple poker night with drinks and nibblies. Or go to town with a Vegas style casino night with flamboyant costumes, cocktails, and decorations.
Casino and Poker Equipment, Accessories and Casino-themed party supplies
- Party Products Australia are based in Brisbane, Queensland. They have casino and poker night banners, foil dice, slot machine and poker chip balloons, casino themed cutouts, and more. See casino themed party which includes scene setters, wall and hanging decorations.
Casino Outfits and Costumes
Poker players usually dress formally in suits and ties. You could also dress as a pimp in a bright suit with heavy rings, a dollar sign necklace, and a walking stick. Or you could dress as a gangster complete with a cigar, hat, and tommy gun. Women tend to wear skimpy dresses with feather boas or showgirl costumes.
- Costume Box are based in Sydney and deliver Australia-wide. They have brightly coloured pimp suits, showgirl costumes, feather boas, and more. See casino and poker costumes and accessories.
- Costumes.com.au is based in Melbourne and delivers costumes and accessories (including shoes, hats, wigs, party supplies and more) with flat rate delivery Australia-wide. Options for same day to Melbourne metro, order online and pick up from their warehouse in Kilsyth, Victoria. See their Vegas theme for casino themed costumes
Poker/Casino Night Food Ideas
- Food – When playing card games guests will have their hands full, therefore simple snack foods are best. Fill a few bowls with potato chips, wedges, dipping sauce, nuts, and other bite size foods. Remember to provide guests with napkins so that the table and cards all stay clean.
- Drinks – Provide your guests with an assortment of drinks including traditional casino drinks such as cocktails, wine, spirits and beer. Also provide non-alcoholic drinks to cater for all your guests.