Hawaiian parties provide a relaxed and festive atmosphere. Grass skirts, leis, drinking out of coconuts – great for poolside of garden parties, on the beach or in a park.
Hawaiian &Tropical Decorations & Catering
Colours go a long way to creating a certain atmosphere. As well as Hawaiian or tropical themed decorations, you could get some plain balloons or streamers to compliment the colours.
Hawaiian & Tropical Party Costumes
- Costumes.com.au is based in Melbourne and delivers costumes and accessories (including shoes, hats, wigs, party supplies and more) with flat rate delivery Australia-wide. Options for same day to Melbourne metro, order online and pick up from their warehouse in Kilsyth, Victoria.
Hawaiian & Tropical Party Food Ideas
- Tropical fruits are a must. Slice the fruits and arrange them on large platters, or make fruit kebabs.
- Some fruit suggestions: bananas, mangos, pineapple, strawberries, lychees, oranges, rock melon (cantaloupe), berries.
- Cover plates and platters with large banana leaves.
- Make a big bowl of fruit punch (or two: one alcoholic, one not). Some nice juices to mix together are pineapple, orange, apple and cranberry. Add lemonade, fruit pieces and alcohol to taste.
- Hire a charcoal spit and have a real spit roast. Ask your local butcher if they can get, or know where to get, the pig.