Decorations and games go a long way to set the mood for your party. You can use different things to achieve the desired effect, including lighting, scene setters, posters, balloons or you could transform the doorway into a portal to the alternate world of the party.
- Party Products Australia – Over 6000 Party Supplies Online – Fast, flat rate Australia wide delivery. You can shop by theme and category and they have all sorts of decorations including
- Party Supplies Online – Sydney-based party products store in operation since 1991, they specialise in tableware, balloons, and costumes for birthdays, kids parties, hen’s parties, weddings, christenings, Christmas, Halloween, St Patrick’s Day, Australia Day, 4th of July, and Melbourne Cup and much, much more including
- Party Supplies Now – is a specialised party supply online shop with two warehouses in Queensland and deliver Australia-wide. They have lots of products for impressive indoor and outdoor parties like…
- PictureStore.com.au – Search from over 150,000 prints & posters by artist, subject or style. If you’re having a space themed party, check out astronomy, for Hollywood parties they have movie & television posters including TV stars and movie promotional posters. Search their huge collection to find posters and prints suited to your theme.
Party Lights & Things That Glow
No matter what sort of party it is, indoor or outdoors, lighting makes all the difference. Lighting is for safety, to set the mood, match the colour or theme of the party, and to show things off.
- Cool Things is all about the latest gadgets and gizmos to make you say “That’s cool!” They are based in Tasmania and deliver Australia-wide. Check out their Glowing Gizmos
- Party Supplies Online – Sydney-based party products store in operation since 1991. They specialise in themed and coloured tableware, balloons, and costumes for birthdays, kids parties, hen’s parties, weddings, christenings, Christmas, and Halloween. See their
Games to get the action happening.
Ok, so you’ve set the scene and you’re all dressed up, now you have to get people mixing and talking to each other. Games are an easy way to do this. They provide reasons to talk and things to say without the fear of rejection.
You can try board-games, trivia games, best/worst costume competitions.