There are many options when it comes to a Batman party – you can go the camp route (think the Adam West television series or Tim Burton’s movie) or you can go with something more serious (think The Dark Knight).
Cast of characters – Batman, The Joker, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Robin, Poison Ivy, Batgirl, and Penguin. Don’t forget Commissioner Gordon, Alfred the butler.
Pairings – Batman and Catwoman, The Joker and Harley Quinn, Batman and Robin, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy.
Batman Party Ideas
- Character theme – You can decorate according to your favourite character. This can also dictate the colour of food you have as well as the tone of the party. For example –
- Harley Quinn – Use lots of red, black, and white decorations and food. Harley is quite fun but with a dark edge.
- Batman – Use lots of black decorations and bat motifs. Can be a serious or camp theme.
- The Joker – Use joker cards and pictures/posters decorated with the Joker’s makeup and smile. The Joker is all about mayhem – whether it be camp or dark.
- Catwoman – Use lots of black decorations and cat motifs. This can be more of a sexy party theme.
See also Superheroes Party Theme Ideas