Whether you choose a general superhero party or narrow it down to a specific superhero, these parties provide lots of scope to choose a character (don't forget all the villains and support characters), lots of silliness overacting the part and even some superhero tournaments.
Superheroes Party Costumes
- Costumes.com.au is based in Melbourne and delivers costumes and accessories (including shoes, hats, wigs, party supplies and more) with flat rate delivery Australia-wide. See their massive range of Superhero costumes
- Costume Box – Thousands of fancy dress costumes, wigs, hats, accessories and masks. Based in Sydney with flat rate delivery Australia wide. All costumes displayed are in stock and most are dispatched in 24 hours. For Superman, Catwoman, Batman, Wonderwoman and more see their Superhero Costumes. Their Morphsuits come in a range of colours and make a great basis for a DIY superhero outfit.
Superheroes Party Ideas
- Superhero couples. Many superheroes have love interests – think Superman and Lois Lane or Spiderman and Mary Jane.
- Villains and heroes. The Green Goblin, Darth Vader, The Joker, Harley Quinn, and Magneto are just a few notorious villains to go up against Spiderman, Anakin Skywalker, Batman, and Wolverine.
- Superhero masquerade ball. For an elegant twist to the superhero theme.
- Heroes from space. These include Jedi Knights, Buzz Lightyear and Superman.
- Star Wars
- Make a Deathstar piñata and use light sabers instead of sticks.
- Play theme music from superhero movies at intervals throughout the party. You could make your guests do something silly when they hear their character's theme music.
- Have theme related games like an Indiana Jones Treasure hunt or a Heroes vs. Villains tug-of-war.
Superheroes Food Ideas
Superhero comics and movies are usually eye catching with lots of bright colours. Use food colouring and lollies to make your party food just as colourful.
- For Green Goblin salad, use plenty of lettuce, spinach, cucumber and beans.
- Mix soft-drink and ice-cream for spiders.
- Two-face jelly. Place red and yellow jelly beside each other in a bowl and garnish with a coin to see who gets heads or tails.