There are a few different options for a cops and robbers party theme: think American law enforcement officials, CIA and FBI agents, British bobbies, or sexy cops and robbers. Have a 1970s and 1980s cop show theme (shows include Miami Vice, Magnum PI, or Life on Mars). Or have an Australian-themed cops and robbers party with convicts and Australian bush rangers such as the infamous Ned Kelly.
Cops & Robbers Party Costumes
- Costume Box are based in Sydney and deliver Australia-wide. They have police costumes, which include handcuffs, sexy cop outfits, police clubs, hats, sunglasses, and more.
Cops & Robbers Party Products
Decorate in police colours – blue and white. Convict colours include white and black or orange and black. Simulate the flashing lights of a cop car with strobes and party lights.
- Cool Things is all about the latest gadgets and gizmos to make you say “that's cool.” They are based in Launceston, Tasmania with Australia-wide delivery. Play amateur sleuths with some “spy gear and gadgetry“
Cops & Robbers Party Ideas
- Send out summons / citations / notices to appear as invitations.
- Brand all of your guests with an identification stamp upon entry.
- Make your own “Wanted” posters using photos of your guests.
- Write up a list of silly “laws” that guests have to follow throughout the night.
- For more decade-specific costume, party, and decorations ideas for your cops and robbers party see our –