(you could combine this with an Indiana Jones party)
Egyptian parties revolve around a desert environment and the Kings and Queens of the Egyptian world – Cleopatra, King Tutankhamen (King Tut), and Queen Nefertiti.
Pairings – Nefertiti and Akhenaten, Tutankhamun and his (possible) stepmother Nefertiti, Cleopatra and Julius Caesar.
- Costumes.com.au is based in Melbourne and delivers costumes and accessories (including shoes, hats, wigs, party supplies and more) with flat rate delivery Australia-wide. Options for same day to Melbourne metro, order online and pick up from their warehouse in Kilsyth, Victoria. See their Egyptian themed costumes including Cleopatra, Pharoahs and Marc Antony
- Costume Box – Thousands of Fancy Dress costumes for adults and kids for all occasions. Sydney-based online store with delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Flat fee delivery within Australia. Most costumes dispatched within 24 hours. All costumes displayed are in stock. See their costumes and accessories – Egyptian costumes
Egyptian Party Decorations
- Party Products Australia – your one-stop shop for party supplies, based in Brisbane, Queensland. Party Products Australia stocks over 6000 items.
- See their party products in gold and white
Egyptian Party Ideas
- Decorate with lots of gold and white decor and partyware, use images of pyramids, tombs, hieroglyphics, mummies, and camels.
- Bake golden biscuits in a triangle shape and decorate with yellow or gold icing.
- Have a mummy-wrapping competition – see who can wrap their ‘mummy' the fastest. You may need to stock up on toilet paper for this one.
- Play music that features harps, lutes, and lyres.