(you could combine this with an Indiana Jones party)
Egyptian parties revolve around a desert environment and the Kings and Queens of the Egyptian world – Cleopatra, King Tutankhamen (King Tut), and Queen Nefertiti.
Pairings – Nefertiti and Akhenaten, Tutankhamun and his (possible) stepmother Nefertiti, Cleopatra and Julius Caesar.
- Costumes.com.au is based in Melbourne and delivers costumes and accessories (including shoes, hats, wigs, party supplies and more) with flat rate delivery Australia-wide. Options for same day to Melbourne metro, order online and pick up from their warehouse in Kilsyth, Victoria.
Egyptian Party Ideas
- Decorate with lots of gold and white decor and partyware, use images of pyramids, tombs, hieroglyphics, mummies, and camels.
- Bake golden biscuits in a triangle shape and decorate with yellow or gold icing.
- Have a mummy-wrapping competition – see who can wrap their ‘mummy’ the fastest. You may need to stock up on toilet paper for this one.
- Play music that features harps, lutes, and lyres.