Light up your life with an A party. Dress as something beginning with A, Bring something beginning with A, or have food beginning with A
So your friends Alice and Albert are throwing an ‘A' theme party to justify their purchase of an aardvark costume five years ago. They're ready for the party, but what about everyone else? It's hard to think of costume ideas, so here are some for an ‘A' theme party.
- Ace – Ace Rimmer, Ace Ventura, the Ace of Spades or any other suit
- Alice in Wonderland
- Amazon – have a Jungle & Safari party
- Amy Winehouse
- Anakin Skywalker – part of a Star Wars Party
- Andy Warhol
- Angels sweet or spooky like the angels in Dr Who
- Animals – any animals, jungle animals, farm animals
- Ant, ant-eaters or Adam Ant!
- Apple – the fruit or the computer…
- Art Garfunkel
- Astronaut – Outer Space
- Atomic Bomb
- Austin Powers
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Aviators and airline pilots, stewards, etc
Dress-ups – Jobs starting with ‘A'
Dressing up as an occupation gives you plenty of scope for creativity and indulging in a little humour. Think about how characters with these occupations have been characterised in films and television. Use accessories and catchphrases to give plenty of clues. Consider some of these occupations beginning with A …
- Actor / Actress
- Airline Pilot or Aviator
- Airline Steward
- Ambulance driver
- Animal trainer or animal anything else.
- Avon lady
‘A' Foods & Decorations
Food – cater or bring a plate with apple, apricot, anchovies, avocado, aubergine (eggplant), Agnolotti, almonds, aniseed (ooo… black jelly beans!), arrowroot (biscuits or the real thing). You can expand this with brand names, recipes, etc.
Countries – Australia, America (or sould that be U), Argentina, Armenia, Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Andorra, Angola, Austria, Anguilla, Akrotiri and Antarctica
Make your own decorations with A4 sized templates from 0to5.com.au- letter A