Alphabet Parties – Letter ‘W’
Will the wizard wear wellington boots to the party?
Here are some ideas to get you started…
- Wally (Where’s Wally) You could dress up as lots of Wallies. 😉
- Warwick Capper
- Wellington Boots – wear anything you like above as long as you wear the boots.
- Wench – for a girl’s night or a hen’s party
- Wicked Witch of the West – Wizard of Oz Party
- Wild West
- Wilma Flintstone – Caveman Party
- Witch – Spooky Party
- Wizard of Oz – Wizard of Oz Party
- Wolf with Red Riding Hood or the Three Pigs, etc
- Wonder Woman
- Woody Allen
- World Map
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Wuthering Heights – and Kate Bush. Check out this video to give you an idea.
There are so many starting with W. Get your guests to…
- play whist
- wear wigs
Dress-ups – Jobs starting with ‘W’
Dressing up as an occupation gives you plenty of scope for creativity and indulging in a little humour. Think about how characters with these occupations have been characterised in films and television. Use accessories and catchphrases to exaggerate their qualities and give plenty of clues. Some occupations beginning with W are…
- Waiter / Waitress
- Weather reporter
- Writer – dress up as a famous writer, carrying one of your books as a clue.
Food starting with ‘W’
- waffles – sweet and savoury
- white anything
- walnuts on their own or in cakes, salads and other dishes
- Waldorf salad
- Weiner Schnitzel – do bite-size pieces as finger foods
- Wensleydale cheese (Wallace & Grommet)
- Welsh rarebit – melted cheese on toast. Jazz it up by mixing in a mustardy cheese sauce and put on small toasts.
- Worcestershire sauce