Put your horrible, hairy hat on and go party!
- Hair! The musical, or just a mad, bad hairy, hirsute party.
- Han Solo – Star Wars Party
- Handyman or handywoman
- Hans Christian Anderson – choose a character from one of his many fables… like the Hare and the Tortoise
- Harrison Ford – Indiana Jones Party
- Harry Potter
- Hat party – wear whatever you like below – it’s the hat that matters.
- Hawaiian Party
- Harajuku Girl
- Has-beens – dress up as an ex-politician and see who remembers them. (Watch The Drum for inspiration.)
- Henry VIII – or any other King Henrys. Look for the “I’m Henry the 8th” song by Herman’s Hermits from 1965 (here’s a youtube with lyrics)
- Hippy – have a 60s party with lots of flower power and hippy clothes and music
- Hologram (Rimmer from Red Dwarf)
- Horns – anything with horns… a bull, a devil, a viking
- Captain Hook – Fairy Tale Party
- Homer Simpson
- Hyacinth Bucket – from the BBC sitcom Keeping Up Appearances. Get out those wigs and accents.
Dress-ups – Jobs starting with ‘H’
Dressing up as an occupation gives you plenty of scope for creativity and indulging in a little humour. Think about how characters with these occupations have been characterised in films and television. Use accessories and catchphrases to exaggerate their qualities and give plenty of clues. Some occupations beginning with H are…
- Hatmaker – you’d have to wear one of your creations.
- Health worker – lots of scope there
- High School Teacher
- Hitman – not a real one!
- Horse breeder / trainer
- Hospital worker – lots of scope there
- Hotel worker – you’ll have to work to make it convincing.
- Housewife – desperate or otherwise
- House builder
- Horror fiction writer
Foods starting with ‘H’
- Hash browns
- Herb breads
- Hors d’oeuvres
Make your own decorations with A4 sized templates from 0to5.com.au- letter H