Suggestions for parties and costumes starting with Z. It's a hard one – how many can you think of? Until now – when it's Z for ZOOM parties.
With a ZOOM party, you can still have a theme and dress up – or you can play mystery object.
Here are some ideas for Z characters and costumes.
- Zac Efron
- Zeus – part of a Roman Party
- Zebra – or go all Jungle & Safari
- Zig Zags – for costumes (just add some zigzag braid to everyday clothing), decorations, food…
- Zipper – the costumes with the most or longest zips win a prize.
- Zodiac Sign – everyone can dress as their star sign – or the star sign of the host.
- Zombie – Zombie Party
- Zoo Animal – Zebra is a double Z but any zoo animal could do. Who will be the zookeeper?
- Zoot is the saxophone player in the Muppets. Blue hair in the right place, and a real or toy saxophone should do it. (http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Zoot)
- Zorro – see our Spanish Fiesta page
- Zucchini – how many dishes can you put zucchini in – quiches, salads, cakes, dips…
- ZZZZZ (have a sleepover or pyjama party)
Dress-ups – Jobs starting with ‘Z'
Dressing up as an occupation gives you plenty of scope for creativity and indulging in a little humour. Think about how characters with these occupations have been characterised in films and television. Use accessories and catchphrases to exaggerate their qualities and give plenty of clues.
Not many occupations beginning with Z, all we can think of are…
- Zealot – all your (least) favourite fanatics
Can you think of any more?