Alphabet Parties – Letter ‘Q’
Alphabet parties are all the rage these days. People have parties based on the first letter of their name (e.g. Alice will have an ‘A’ theme party and Orville, an ‘O’ theme party). If your name’s Xavier, and you have more than four friends, use your surname.
- Queens of all kinds
- Queen – Medieval and Renaissance or Egyptian Party
- Queen of Hearts – Mad Hatter’s Tea Party
- Queen & Freddie Mercury – check out 1980s Themes
- Quentin Tarantino
- Qui-Gon Jinn – Star Wars Party
- Questions – make games out of asking questions with your guests
- Quests – from Don Quixote-like dreams to everyday ambitions, everyone has one but will they share it?
Dress-ups – Jobs starting with ‘Q’
Dressing up as an occupation gives you plenty of scope for creativity and indulging in a little humour. Think about how characters with these occupations have been characterised in films and television. Use accessories and catchphrases to exaggerate their qualities and give plenty of clues. Some occupations beginning with Q are…
- Quality Controller
- Quantity surveyor
- Quiz Master – or Quiz Contestant
Make your own decorations with A4 sized templates from 0to5.com.au- letter Q