You can go for all white decorations for your party – or combine to have a dramatic black and white, red and white or blue and white party – or have a toga party.
White Party Supplies
- Just Party Linen specialise in white table linen, runners, table skirts, chair covers, etc for elegant parties.
- Party Products Australia – Brisbane-based Online Party Products Superstore.
Any size order delivered Australia-wide for only $9.95 See their White and Ivory party supplies for white balloons, white party hats, white tablecloths, and more white party decorations
- Parties Online – Sydney-based party products store in operation since 1991. They specialise in themed and coloured tableware, balloons, and costumes for birthdays, kids parties, and theme parties. See their White and Silver Party Supplies
White costumes include angels, rabbits, brides, white tuxedos, Snow White, rhinestone jumpsuits, Star Wars Imperial Stormtroopers, and 18th century powdered white wigs. Browse these online shops for white costumes:
- Costumes.com.au is based in Melbourne and delivers costumes and accessories (including shoes, hats, wigs, party supplies and more) with flat rate delivery Australia-wide. Options for same day to Melbourne metro, order online and pick up from their warehouse in Kilsyth, Victoria. They have hundreds of White costumes.
- Costume Box – Thousands of Fancy Dress costumes for adults and kids for all occasions.Sydney-based online store with delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Flat fee delivery within Australia. Most costumes dispatched within 24 hours. Use their site search to find white costumes – some suggestions are on the right.
- See more party costumes for children and adults.
White food ideas
- Chicken sandwiches: white meat in white bread makes white sandwiches. Add a bit of white mayonnaise for flavour.
- Steamed fish and steamed rice.
- Potato and leek soup (vichyssoise).
- Rice bubbles with milk. Rice bubbles can also be made into a white version of chocolate crackles.
- Coconut milk-based dishes like laksa can be white (some of the spices may turn them orange or red). Make with chicken or tofu.
- White cheeses like feta, goat’s milk cheese (chèvre) and cream cheese served on rice crackers.
- Side dishes include mashed potato, potato salad and pasta salad.
- Garlic dip – made with philly cheese and lots of fresh crushed garlic.
- For dessert: Cheesecake, lychees with icecream, yoghurt, or coconut sorbet, or marshmallows and white chocolate. Or buy a box of milk-based paddle pops.
- White drinks include milk and lemonade. Alcohol drinks and white liqueurs include Baileys Irish Cream, white chocolate Godiva and clear spirits like gin and white rum. White wine may or may not count depending on how strict you are about the rules!